16.9.09

Today I got up with the children, as I do every morning, at 7AM, got the table set and the breakfast ready to go so that after Andrea finished dressing them they could run down, eat a yummy breakfast of corn flakes with a stripe of chocolate and a stripe of vanilla yogurt on top for Oscar and all chocolate yogurt on top for Emily. Then they both have a ring of milk around the edge of the bowl. I have joined in in this weird way of eating breakfast. But I do vanilla and blueberry yogurt currently! And no stomach issues yet! WOO WHOOO!! I love yogurt. Then the kids were off to school and I made a vegetable thingymagingy for dinner tonight. It had a dough bottom and then you put sauteed garlic and onions with some corn, and tomatoes and then through in some cooked green beans and carrots. Very interesting. It looks pretty but I wonder how it will taste. . As it cooked I hung the laundry on the laundry table/line thingys which we just don't really use in the state but it is quite effective and I think then clothes last longer. Then I went for a nice run. I ran on a path this way and that and then around THE german bank and then found my way back to the big park that is very close to the house and ran around that. You can see it on google maps if you look up my address - Frauenlobstrasse 23, 60487 Frankfurt am Main Germany. It's the big park to the right of my house. I love it!! Now I just ate some bread with a bit of butter and veggiemite on it and then also a piece of bread with that yummy cheese that granny used to make her artichoke dip and some tomatoes on top. And I think soon I shall bake something. Something chocolatey. And then I'm picking up just Emily at school at 4 because Oscar has Judo practice. Then Em and I are going shopping for some new tennis shoes for her before going to the doctor to get her hearing checked? Busy day! :) Was that a good enough of an explanation of my day?? phew.