25.9.09

I'm falling in love with this city.


I love Frankfurt. Uh oh. :) Today I went on an hour and half walk around the nearby PalmenGarten and again through the lovely Grüneberg Park. The large palm house was built in 1869..  Crazy! It was a much better walk than the one I tried to do on Wednesday which was a walk pretty much only to the entrance of Grüneberg Park. Normally this would take.. oh 10 minutes tops round trip. Took me 40. I am now walking at an almost normal pace for me. It was a bit embarrassing to have EVERY single person pass me on Wednesday and give me a weird look that clearly asked What the heck is wrong with you? The weather is beautiful once again and I soaked up some rays on my deck. Yesterday I made some mini flourless chocolate cakes that turned out supreme. So YUMM. Megan weren't you asking me to make some cakes like this forever ago? Anway these are the way to go! They are from the cookbook of an Australian woman named Donna Hay. Her cookbooks are superb in that every recipe has a picture to go with it, and these pictures make every single item look amazing.



PS. My bike stayed at the doctors office from Friday till Wednesday and no one stole it. It wasn't even locked to anything but itself! I'm shocked. Here is picture of my "hole" but it doesn't come out very well. Oh well.