30.4.10

MAY DAY!

Tomorrow it is May. Scary. And yet so exciting! Here is a picture of the roller coaster I went on a couple weeks ago. Oh how I LOVE roller coasters! Now just have to wait for the fastest one in the world to open up in Nurburg. Eee!

Megan and Stephanie are officially both going to be arriving in Athens, Greece on July 17th where we will play and then scadaddle off too one of the islands (Santorini) for 5 days. I'm so excited!!!!!! Then Steph will leave us and Megs and I will continue island hopping until the 1 of August when we will head home. We're going to GREECE!!!!!!

I'm really loving sixteen cities "come as you are" right now. Some talented guys there. :)

Feeling a bit sick tonight. It's probably because the weather changed and decided to get "cold." Yesterday it was 80 degrees!! Oh it was amazing. I met up with "the women" for a late dinner, well I actually just had Apfelwein. Hehe. Adriana is going home to Mexico for 6 weeks on Tuesday. I will miss her! Charlotte (france), the baby and I had lunch on Tuesday and it was sooo beautiful outside. I love the long meals here. We sometimes are "eating" for 3 hours. That just would not happen in the States. And plus other people do have that crazy thing to do called work. :)

Might go on a day trip to Sraßburg on Tuesday. The kids will be gone Monday through Thursday at their schools country house so I have all those days free! Well, I have class on Monday and Wednesday but besides that nothing. Straßburg is famous becuase it is where the European Parliament is and the city was sometimes part of Germany sometimes part of France aka it's right on the boarder. Now it is technically in France but it's very German. We'll see if I make it out there.

Last weekend I went hiking! On Sunday Katie and I went strolling around a Cloister - Kloster Eberbach and then went to nearby Wiesbaden and wandered the city. Then on Sunday it was also such great weather so I thought I would take advantage of it and go out hiking in the nearby Taunus hills. The forest is just not the same as at home though. Naja.