21.4.10

Just for you Kayleen :)

Four Shows I Watch:
1. Skins
2. Private Practice
3. Brothers and Sisters (but not since I got here - so behind!!)
4. Movies....

Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. EATING! (fruits, veggies, nuts and desserts.)
2. Recycling (although no where as extreme as my daddy-o)
3. TRAVELING!!!
4. Good times with the family and friends :)

Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. And when I say (whatever I said)... I really mean (what I really meant).
2. That was definitely not what I meant.
3. That's what she said.
4. Tender (thanks Kayleen.. or Crystal!)

Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. The children are dying.
2. Look for the Good :)
3. Time FLYS! AHHH!
4. Family and Friends are most importante.

Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1. Paris
2. Barcelona
3. Scotland/Ireland (that counts as one...)
4. Kenya

Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to an interview at an international school. I didn't like them - although they offered me a job.
2. Went to Ning's house to have a delicioius 3hr lunch with "the women."
3. Worked on planning my GREECE trip with Megan and Stephanie!!!!!!
4. Babysat for the neighbor girls.

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. GREECE W/ MEGS AND GOOGS!
2. LAUREN COMING!
3. Italy!!!!
4. Visiting the Schödels again!

Four Things I Love about Winter:
1. Hot buttered Rum
2. Baking a lot of cookies
3. Family time AND Friend time.
4. New favorite - SKIING!!!!

Four Things on My Wish List:
1. Travel a lot more.
2. Find an amazing job - preferably doing something good for the earth.
3. Have many more fabulous times with friends and family.
4. Travel. Yep I love to travel.

I love you weener. Come play soon.