1.3.10

Yikes!

So I walked through Grüneberg today on my way to and from school because I was curious to see the damage done from yesterdays windstorms. I saw FOUR trees down plus giant branches torn off of other trees! The ground was completely littered with branches of all sizes. Four giant trees ripped out of the ground! And one was lying across one of the paths. Scary! So that happened sometime between when I went running at noonish and 5PM when Jed went running. Wild. Thankfully no one was hurt! I only got hit by one tiny twig and got lots of debris in my eyes. Probably wasn't the best day to go running. Today after class I walked back towards the main part of the city with a girl in my class from Romania and she was telling me all about her experiences working in the show business such as in Circus's and riding elephants! Crazy. She is dating a German who is actually a pretty famous jongleur I guess! She gave me his name and I found him on youtube. Pretty cool stuff - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIeuttIfYl8

Bed time - I'm reading The White Tiger. It's hilarious! I wish I knew more about India so I could get more of the jokes.