15.3.10

Have a baby by me, baby be a millionaire.

Feeling a bit under the weather - so ready for the warm weather. I am SO ready for it. I've discovered I am not a cold weather person. Tomorrow I was going to go on a day trip to somewhere but really I have no motivation to do anything in this freezingness. Not okay! I need my crazy friends. Ok it's supposed to get about the 50s by the end of the week so I am stoked - and I'm going to be with Johanna and family so that will be even better. :)

Been working on my resumes (with much help from my wonderful friends and family), one business and one teacher version. Now just waiting for the right opportunity to present itself during my job searching. Or am I coming home? Hmm. Stress. Volunteering in a warm climate for a couple months? Why not. Or doing sex ed in Africa? Sounds good. I'm reading a book based on Kinsey's work right now - very interesting. It is fiction but integrates real facts about Kinsey's life and of course his research. I like it.

Amsterdam trip booked - end of May for three nights. So excited. Maybe I can convince some of my other German loves to come on the wild trip with Katie and I.

Watched Valentine's day the other night - I though it was cute! It's the valentine's version of Love Actually! So funny. I heart McSteamy. Maybe I'll find him in Frankfurt!

Back to the book.